Its becoming imperative that we all need to be Doing SEO Analysis regularly. I’ve put together the top most important questions that should make sure your SEO is good. Here we go.
Keywords forming the primary part of any SEO campaign, the checkpoints cover the various aspects of Keyword usage.
- Do you have your focus keyword in your Page Title?
- Do you have your focus keyword as part of your Page Meta Description?
- Do you have your focus keyword at the beginning of your Headline(H1) and H2 – H3 Tags?
- Do you have your focus keyword in your BODY Tag, links (anchor text) with special styling?
- What is your Keyword Weight or Keyword Density?
- Do you have your focus keyword in the first 500 visible characters of your post/page?
- Do you have your focus keyword as part of your IMG ALT Tag?
- Is your URL Accessible by Robots(Robots.txt)?
- What is the Readability level of your blog/web page?
- Do you have your focus keyword in your WebSite/Blog Title?
- Do you have your focus keyword as part of your WebSite/Blog Meta Description?
- How many keyword rich inbound links are pointing your site/blog, post/page?
- How social is your post +1 count?
- What is your post length? Are you meeting Google’s quality standard?
- Are you targeting the right keywords?
These are just the top most asked SEO questions and do not cover the entirity of SEO Analysis. There is much more to SEO than what you can see or read from blogs. I hope that you find these questions and the post useful. Good luck with your next SEO review.